Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Artichoke Dip by Lisa

I got this recipe out of my Pampered Chef cookbook seven years ago. I haven't made it in a while because I've been pregnant so much and it contains feta cheese, but every last drop is gone when I make it for parties!

1 can (14 oz.) artichoke hearts in water, drained and chopped
4 oz. feta cheese, chopped
1/4 c. red or green bell pepper, chopped
1 garlic clove, pressed (I used minced!)
1 cup mayo
3 green onions with tops, thinly sliced
3/4 tsp dried oregano
1/4 cup sliced almonds (optional)

Preheat oven to 350. Chop artichoke hearts, cheese, and bell pepper. Place in bowl. Add garlic, mayo, green onions, and oregano. Mix well and pour into baking dish. I usually bake in what I plan to serve it in. Top with almonds if desired. Bake 25-30 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly. Serve with some pita chips or crackers.

No comments: